6.17.2006

Well.....

Just a long day (again)

Had my practice for ROG (Reflections of Grace). We're getting our 2 songs ready. Hope they ARE ready by July 2! Kinda worried~but it's to the Glory of God. He will make things the way they should go.

Had to rush home to get ready for the funeral. It was a long funeral. We (Lewis and I) were kinda put off by the new pastor (they had the old pastor and the new one that came to that church a year ago). He did a bit of a sermon (which was ok), but he started talking about his father. I'm sorry, but funerals are about the deceased. It kinda upset us a bit.
Went out to the grave site and Mark wanted to pick flowers off the grave sites! We had to really watch him. His cousin (Lyndsey) helped to keep him away.
Went back to the church for a meal. It was good and it was in their gym, so Mark and Lyndsey got to run some energy off.

Went to a movie tonight. Saw Ready to Launch. It was ok. I didn't like them using GD in the movie (about 3 times). I don't see why they have to! It doesn't add anything to the movie! Geesh people!

Lewis is watching the Busch race and I'm in here~checking e-mails, doing some surveys (I'm getting a toaster oven! I've been wanting one for a long time. I saved up enough points to get one finally!), and just looking.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Write ya later.

0 comments: