6.26.2006

A weird day

It felt so weird today not going to school. I can't wait til Aug. (I never thought I'd be waiting for the day to go back to school hehe) I got to see my bestest friend today tho :) It felt so good to just hang out with someone.

Mark fell asleep pretty good tonight (Thank you God!)

Lewis has 2 more nights (including tonight) at work for Freightliner. Then back to a first shift job. I can't wait. If you saw our bedroom, you'd think we just moved in. SOO many boxes that need to have SOMETHING done with them. I'll just be happy not having to be quiet during the day! Whooooweeee I get my house back to me!! hehe

My mom went into the hospital today. My dad was supposed to call me to let me know what the number was to her room, but I didn't hear anything. I don't even know what hospital she went into. My dad has to stay with her the whole time. After this, both of them are going to be so tired for a while. Please keep them in your prayers. Mom is just so nervous. She tries to play if off, but I can see (technically~hear) thru it when we talk on the phone.

My FIL came over today. He asked if Lewis went back to Salisbury Lumber today. I said no, Thursday. He said "Oh. Margaret (Lewis' aunt) said he went back today. Well, come over and we'll figure out something about keeping Mark" Ohhhh I was kinda perturbed! They knew Lewis was going back. They knew I was going to school. They never offered to keep him. When I mentioned it to Karon (his fiancee) she said 5 times a week was a lot. And Fred (my FIL) doesn't like to keep Mark by himself~he's kinda scared of keeping kids. He's gotten better, but he doesn't jump at the chance. Anyways, I had to tell him I had already dropped.

Why don't people offer camps and activities for 3 year olds? I want to get Mark around kids his age, but they don't offer anything around here. One place offers a couple of things, but the child has to be potty trained. Please~any advise on potty training? He'll go pee, just having problems with going poop.

Anyone watch Treasure Hunters? Those guys from Texas~whooo. They are not the brightest, are they? They drive me nutz and I was so hoping they were going to lose tonight. But~look at this: The Browns were eliminated tonight, YET on the previews for next week~there they are again! hmmmmm

**A rat can last longer without water than a camel
**Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself
**John Wilkes Booth's brother once saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son. Irony
**Daniel Boone detested coonskin caps
**On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily

Write ya later

0 comments: