6.12.2006

Just another day~with sad news on the side

School was the same. Some people in there irk me. They don't take Spanish for 3 years then come back to it in Intermediate and just drag the class down. Drives me NUTS!

Not much to report on the afternoon.

Lewis is making me upset. Our one weekend with one kid and he's going fishing!! I was so looking forward to this weekend and I'm spending it with myself (well~and Mark). Can't he understand that I want time with him? I tell him this and he's like~well I haven't been fishing in a long time~EXCUSE ME?! You went a month/month and a half ago. When was the last time we had a one kid weekend? About 2 years ago! UGGGG ERRRR

Anyways~pray for the Mowery family. Lewis' grandmother passed away tonight. It is sad that she is not going to be with us, but we are happy that she is not in pain and with the Lord now.

Write ya later

1 comments:

Staci said...

Call Me!!! Lets go do lunch!