6.13.2006

I'm hopping....upset

I am sooooooo upset! Lewis is wanting to change jobs. He wants to go back to the job he had done for 16 years (he built cabinets). He's been at Freightliner for a year now. Well, it's getting to the point of where Freightliner is getting close to a layoff, so he wants to go back to the cabinet business (since issues have been resolved) WEEELLLL~~if he does, I can't take another class this summer...I won't have a babysitter. BUT does he think of this???........NNNOOOOO. So now I will have to wait til late Aug to go back. (I still have to check to make sure there are no night classes they are offering that I need. I hope there are, but I don't believe there is) I know Lewis loves building cabinets, and I would love for him to go back... but I wish he'd think of me too. I understand that he is low man on the pole at Freighliner (he is the last hire so he is first to go) and that he's worried that if he waits til he gets laid off, that he won't get the amount of $ we need from the other job. STILL... he didn't discuss it with me. He called them (the other job, Salisbury Lumber) last week and didn't tell me. I found out cuz they called yesterday to set up a meeting . He called them today and set up a meeting for Tues morn. I asked if it sounded promising and he said yes. So I guess I don't have to register for a class on Fri. errrrr ugggg and any other stress noise hehe

Ok, enough rambling. I needed that tho.

MawMaw Mowery's visitation is Fri night and funeral on Sat. Keep us in your prayers.

I have to go to Goodwill. I have NO nice clothes to wear. I had nothing to wear to the family reunion Sun (I apologized to Lewis and started crying), so I definantly don't have anything dark colored. I totally dislike shopping for *chunky* clothes.

Well I'm gonna go and finish my homework. I destressed a bit, so I'm a little calmer (for now). Thank you for reading my ranting hehe

Write ya later.

0 comments: