6.08.2006

What a day!

Hola to everyone :)

Well, it was Ross' last day for kindergarten. My "little" boy is going to be in 1st grade! He brought home A LOT of pictures he drew and I'm gonna send some to my mom so she might be able to put them in her hospital room. Maybe that will cheer her.

I took Ross to his psychologist appointment today. I saw Ross go thru 3 different emotions in about 2 hours. First, the school forgot to give him his medicine today!!! So that didn't help. When I picked him up from school:happy. Got to Mrs. Holly's (the psychologist):still happy. Toward the end of their session:very mad. Leaving:so-so. Then we got into the Expedition~he wanted to sit behind my seat on the floor. I told him he couldn't, that I would get into trouble for him not being in his seat and buckled. He asked me if I would have to go to jail, I said yep. He asked if he'd have to. I said no. Then he started crying. I said what's wrong? He said "I don't want you to go to jail!" I told him if he got into his seat and buckled, that I wouldn't. It's been a long time since he's had such a big range of emotions in such a short amount of time. It's amazing how that medicine helps him.

I have been having headaches again. I haven't worn my contact (yes~I said contact and not contactS~I only need it for my left eye). It has been bothering me. I need to go and get a new pair of glasses for when I can't wear it.

Today has been so long, but at the end of the day I wonder where the day has gone. I haven't really gotten to see Lewis that much the past week. It's been a HI BYE week for us again and I hate it!! One of these days we'll get some time! :)

I'm blah right now so I am running out of things to say (and you say~this isnt enough? hehe), so I will go now

Write ya later

0 comments: