6.20.2006

Hope ya have time for this.

Today was good. Lewis went to his meeting and they want him to come back. Now the problem is that I'd have to withdrawal from my class. I don't want to, but I might have to. Thurs. and Fri. I'm gonna be calling around to some places to see if I can get Mark into something. My biggest problem is his age and that he isn't potty trained~or I'd probably be able to get him into the daycare at RCCC (they offer grants for it, but the child has to be potty trained.) So we'll see. I have til the 21st to withdrawal and get just a "W" on my transcript.

The class is small. We have 8 people, but there was only 5 there today.

Took Ross to the library for their summer reading program. I LOVED it when I was a kid. Today, I think Ross got a little bored. They had a story teller. He likes more interactive things. He told me it was boring after it, but when I took him to his dad's house, he told his step-mom that he had fun. So, he had a bit of fun hehe. I think he liked to get the books more than anything. He was so excited that he got a Star Wars book. Not a picture book either. A chapter book. So it will be interesting to as whether he will like it once the book gets started. We'll see.

I'm thinking of dyeing my hair again. I used to dye it all the time, but it got so long, I had to use 2 bottles, then even 2 bottles weren't enough and I quit doing it. Since my hair is short now (10 inches shorter), I'm thinking of doing it again.

***Caution*** Ranting and jumbled thoughts below***
How come when things seem to be going so good...things change? Lewis was doing really great at Salisbury Lumber. He had been there for 16 years, made great money. Then he got hurt, we had a couple of tough months. He went back, had some major personality clashes with some people. So he gets fired. We have a year where he can't find work. Then he goes to Freightliner. He has a little bit of a problem with his sleep schedule (just not used to 3rd shift) but overall, he loved his job. Then they start moving him around the plant. Now he very much dislikes his job. Plus he's worried about them laying off. So now he is going back to SL. We had a good schedule going. He'd come home in the morning and go to bed, I'd get up and take care of Mark all day. He'd get up that afternoon, and he'd take care of Mark while I went to school. I'd come home, put Mark to bed, then Lewis went to work. (sometimes the last 2 items flip-flopped). It was tough, but we were doing good. It got a little bit changed this summer (he'd come home, watch Mark while I went to school, went to bed when I got home, woke up, we spent some time together, he went to work) Now with him going back to SL, everything is going to get mixed up. As you might have been able to figure out, I don't like change. I don't mind change when I AM the one doing the changing, but when it's out of my control, it bothers me (I guess that's the word I'm looking for). I feel lost anyways right now, and now this is coming up. Lewis wants me to tell him how I feel about this situation, but when I do all he says is "We can make it", which I know we can....just a big adjustment to make. We're also not paying for our insurance (health, life, dental, vision) and when he goes to SL, we will have to. Again, he will make good money, but....oh I don't know. As I write this, it looks foolish. Sorry~can't change how I feel. I just want to feel secure in that we WILL be ok. Again, I know that we will, but it's sometimes tough to just depend. I have a BIG problem with depending on someone~even God. I am very independent and I've been struggling lately with letting go. Please pray.

Ok enough ranting for tonight. If you made it thru it~thank you :)

I love useless facts and I found some cool websites for them. I thought I'd end my posts with a few each time. Hope ya like them.

**Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as medicine
**If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
**Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
**Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula".
**1 in every 4 Americans has appeared on television (I have~have you?)

Hope I put a smile on your face. Please comment! Even if you don't have a blog, you can comment~just click anonymous.

Write ya later

0 comments: