6.06.2006

A Long!!! day

Today I had another vocab test for Spanish. I definantly don't like 5 week classes. Too much vocab to learn in such a short amount of time. Tho I did do well. I made 105 (she gives us 5 extra points if we take it the day we are scheduled to take the test (too many people try to get a few extra days to study)). The class ends on the 19th and on the 20th the next class is supposed to start~if they get enough people to want it.

Ok~enough school talk hehe. Mark was WILD today. I don't know what got into him. He acted as tho he was hopped up on something!! hehe He did get calmed down enough to talk to my mom. It was her b-day today (67)

Staci~my parents moved back to Ga in 1999. I moved in with Christina at the end of 1998 (before her mom died, she asked me to move in with Christina after she died (so I did)). My parents didn't have any reason to be here anymore and at the time, they were making a trip to Ga once (sometimes twice) a year to see my mom's doctor down there. It took a huge toll on them~going that far about killed them every time.

Please pray for my mom. As I said she's now 67. I think she's starting to REALLY think about her mortality. She has to go to a hospital at the end of this month for an extended EEG. She has to be there 3-5 days. I think she's scared. They think it might be epileptic seizures. I had to calm her down and make her realize there were many different types of epileptic seizures (Ross has them). I wish I could go down and be with them (also I could help my dad out~he's afraid to go anywhere without her going, don't know if she'll fall down (she's done that a lot lately) and anything else that might injure her)

Also Staci~don't forget band!! Whenever it's cold, my mind flashes back to those *wonderful* finger exercises we had to do before performing and OH! how they hurt!! hehe My fingers ache when I think about them hehe.

Crystal~Thank you for welcoming me.

Ok~I will write another book later hehe Write ya later!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I like books! Don't ever worry about writing too much.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I know it's rough not being near her.

Staci said...

I like books too.LOL.
I have not had time to read anyone's blogs!!! Its been crazy this week, just trying to get home... on vacation. LOL. I do remember band... oh the memories.

I will be praying for your mom...

Hope to see you Sunday, and if not, we will try to work out something!